3M Safety Walk Tapes are excellent to use for social distancing during Covid 19 pandemic to ensure prudent gap between yourself and others.
Ideal for use on diamond grade safety plates, steps and other irregular surfaces. Mineral coated, slip-resistant with aluminum foil backing. Conforms to irregular surfaces and around edges.
High-friction, slip-resistant material has a special aluminum backing that conforms around corners and adheres to irregular surfaces. Applications: diamond grade safety plates, steps and ladder rungs. Heavy equipment and vehicles. Available in custom sizes and with custom adhesives.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 500 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.
- For irregular or contoured surfaces in light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- Mineral-coated, high friction slip-resistant surface
- Aluminum backing conforms to corners, curves, and irregular surfaces
- Aggressive, high performance adhesive forms an excellent bond for a secure hold
- Applications: stairs, ladders, loading ramps, platforms, irregular surfaces like diamond plating or flat surfaces with rivets or screw heads
Packing : 2 inch x 60 feet per roll